Background Color:
Background Pattern:

St. Michael Parish and School is deep rooted in tradition. The hands and hearts of hard working German Catholic farmers and Irish Catholic railroaders worked together in the early 1900’s to build our parish community and celebrated the first Mass in 1919 in the home of J.D O’Sullivan. Parishioners celebrated Mass in our first church on Christmas Day 1919. 

As our parish needs grew, plans began to build a school. While our cornerstone on our main building dates 1926, the first school was opened in 1927. It was originally two floors, with four classrooms, and housed 85 children.

Over time, St. Michael Parish and School continued to grow. In 1951, Fr. John Kelly established the St. Michael Council of the Knights of Columbus.  The parish eventually became too large for our existing church, and groundbreaking for the new church occurred on March 25, 1962. The first Mass in the new church was celebrated on Palm Sunday, 1963. The Marian Garden was constructed in 1993.

In 2002, our most recent renovation project, "Living Stones" began with a groundbreaking ceremony on July 14, 2002. Parishioners brought family-decorated stones, which eventually became part of the foundation of our new addition. For the 2002-2003 school year, the entire school community moved from our school buildings to the school buildings of St. Saviour Parish in Deer Park, allowing the children to be safe and to be able to learn in a construction-free environment. Beginning January 3, 2003 and lasting into the Easter season, Mass was celebrated at Sharonville United Methodist Church on Saturdays and at Evendale Recreation Center on Sundays. The renovation included a renewal of our worship space, including a new gathering space, elevator, baptismal font, crucifix, organ, choir area, children's room, and restrooms;  expanded cafeteria; and additional classrooms. We returned to St. Michael Church on May 3, 2003. The new altar was dedicated by Archbishop Pilarczyk on June 29, 2003, and the school re-opened on August 24, 2003.

Just like our founding families, our current families work hand and heart each and every day to help St. Michael Parish and school continue to thrive. St. Michael Parish is a special place thanks to all of you!


St. Michael Pastors  
Fr. Ed Burns 2018 - Present
Fr. Tom DiFolco 2012 - 2018
Fr. Tom DiFolco 2011 – 2012, Parochial Administrator
Fr. John Fischer 2007 – 2011  
Fr. Jeffrey Silver 2005 - 2007
Fr. Michael Pucke 1993 - 2005
Fr. Robert Thorsen 1988 - 1993
Fr. John Wessling 1976 - 1988, Co-Pastor
Fr. Francis Lay 1976 - 1988, Co-Pastor
Fr. Oscar Lauber 1969 - 1976
Fr. Robert Bastian 1967 - 1969
Fr. Joseph Meinerding  1962 - 1967
Fr. James Scanlon 1958 - 1962
Fr. John Kelly 1947 - 1958
Fr. Raymond Brown 1946 - 1947
Fr. Charles Hoctor 1935 - 1946
Fr. James Conroy 1919 - 1935