WeShare is our new, much more powerful service that simplifies how you make contributions to St. Michael Parish. The WeShare system is available online 24/7.
To donate online, please click here.
You can use WeShare to:
- View your account at anytime online and manage your contributions directly via user-friendly menus.
- Access WeShare with your computer or your mobile device.
- Use your checking account, savings account, credit or debit card to make your donations.
- Set up one time or recurring donations.
- Specify how many recurring donations you wish to make.
- Specify that donations should be made weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Start donations at a future date.
- Skip one or more donations by date.
- Change one time or recurring donation amounts as often as you wish.
- Set up donations in several categories: Sunday offerings, Holy Day offerings, special collections, and St.Vincent de Paul offerings.
- Delete donations.
WeShare allows you to:
- Request emails informing you of a donation that will be made for you. You can receive the email from one day to one week before the donation date.
- Request an email receipt for each donation.
- Change your password.
- Change your email address.
- List your donations – all of them or any single category.
- Print donation slips to put in the collection basket if you wish.
Online contributions will appear on your credit card or bank statement as transactions with WeShare.
Thank you again for your continued support of St. Michael Parish!